JESUS IS THE HOPE OF JAPAN
DUANE WILHITE AND FAMILY
Our desire is to tell the world about the great Salvation Jesus has freely given to us and that He is willing and able to save the people of Japan.
God has given to all Christians the greatest and most necessary of tasks: to spread the glorious Gospel of Christ to every single person in every nation on Earth. Eternal judgment awaits all who die in their sins, while an escape of blissful eternity with Christ is available to all who would believe. We believe that every man woman and child has the right to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ at least once in their lifetime. With seventeen souls entering eternity every ten seconds, the task at hand is of the utmost importance and urgency.Like the watchman, God has called us to warn the Japanese people of their need of the Savior. With less than .07% of the Japanese population professing some sort of Christianity, there remains over 126 million Japanese people who have yet to accept Christ; most of these have yet to even hear the Gospel.Our desire is to be used by God to fulfill our part of the Great Commission in the Land of the Rising Sun. Souls are hanging in the balance.
- Gain a working knowledge of Japanese.
- Assist present ministries in Japan.
- Help established missionaries in Japan.
- Begin to develop relationships with the Japanese.
- Evangelize the ministries that God leads us to.
- Establish independent Baptist churches.
- Train national leaders.
- Get the Gospel into every home in Hokkaido.
- Work with other fundamental Baptist missionaries to address translational problems in the Japanese Bible.